Testing Center Assistant
Posting Job Title
Testing Center Assistant
Number of openings
Responsible for the accurate and secure processing, administration, and proctoring of exams entrusted to Testing and Assessment Services within a team environment which involves extensive one-on-one interaction and engagement with students, faculty, staff, and community members, while complying with applicable government, corporate, academic, and department mandates.
• Associate's degree
• Two years related experience in a learning environment
• Experience working with the general public
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and critical thinking skills
• Ability to explain complex details and/or guidelines
• Experience with computers, including but not limited to personal computing, data entry, Microsoft Office, software applications, and web knowledge
• Ability to follow detailed processes and procedures
• Attention to detail and multi-task proclivity
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Testing and/or teaching work experience with adolescents or adults
• Experience with student record databases
• Community college experience
Required application documents
Please submit a resume and cover letter.
Hours per Week
Various hours as assigned, including some evenings and Saturdays
Salary Grade Level
$15.24 per hour
Overland Park Main Campus
Every employee of the college is expected to treat all members of the college community with dignity and respect demonstrating professional, courteous and respectful behavior and engage in constructive conflict resolution, when needed.
In accordance with the college policy, finalists for this position will be subject to criminal background investigations. Individual hiring departments at JCCC may elect to administer pre-employment tests, which are relevant to essential job functions as part of the applicant selection/hiring process. Many departments require those selected for hire to submit a certified transcript for all degrees obtained. For full consideration, applicants are encouraged to apply prior to the review date listed in posting.
Johnson County Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, religion, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other factors which cannot be lawfully considered, to the extent specified by applicable federal and state laws.
If you are an applicant requesting assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 913-469-3877, or email Hr@jccc.edu.
For a summary of all disclosures (Background check, Clery Act, ADA, EOE, etc.) refer to the links on our Career page.
Advertised: 21 Oct 2020 Central Daylight Time
Applications close: 06 Nov 2020 Central Standard Time
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Lenexa
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Lenexa
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Part Time jobs in Lenexa
- Auxiliary Services Not specified Part Time jobs in Lenexa
- Student Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Lenexa