Posting Job Title
Finance and Administrative Services
Number of openings
Perform assigned preventive maintenance work orders and breakdown or corrective work orders in specific area of emphasis (Grounds, HVAC, Transportation, etc.) Assist in other skill areas when needed. Assist Maintenance Mechanics, Stationary Engineers, Groundskeepers and other Maintenance Aides as needed. Assist in snow removal when needed.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Mechanical Aptitude
• Must possess valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record to be insured to operate college vehicles
• Ability to work assigned shift and with minimal supervision
• Ability to change shifts occasionally to assist with snow removal operations
• Experience operating grounds equipment
• Experience with snow removal
• Small engine or automotive repair experience
• Previous experience with Landscape equipment and operations
• Experience with chemical application or irrigation repair or installation.
Required application documents
Please submit a resume with the application.
Hours per Week
Hours and days will vary.
Salary Grade Level
$12.60 per hour
Overland Park Main Campus
Every employee of the college is expected to treat all members of the college community with dignity and respect demonstrating professional, courteous and respectful behavior and engage in constructive conflict resolution, when needed.
In accordance with the college policy, finalists for this position will be subject to criminal background investigations. Individual hiring departments at JCCC may elect to administer pre-employment tests, which are relevant to essential job functions as part of the applicant selection/hiring process. Many departments require those selected for hire to submit a certified transcript for all degrees obtained. For full consideration, applicants are encouraged to apply prior to the review date listed in posting.
Johnson County Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, religion, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other factors which cannot be lawfully considered, to the extent specified by applicable federal and state laws.
If you are an applicant requesting assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 913-469-3877, or email Hr@jccc.edu.
For a summary of all disclosures (Background check, Clery Act, ADA, EOE, etc.) refer to the links on our Career page.
Advertised: 21 Oct 2020 Central Daylight Time
Applications close: 14 Dec 2020 Central Standard Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Lenexa
- Professional Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Lenexa
- Vocational & Technical Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Lenexa
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Lenexa
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Lenexa