Job Code/Title 80901 - H - Housekeeper1 * Position Number HU0967 Working Title Part-Time Housekeeper Department Recreational Sports Organizational Overview
At VCU, we Make it Real through learning, research, creativity, service and discovery — the hallmarks of the VCU experience. A premier, urban, public research university nationally recognized as one of the best employers for diversity, VCU is a great place to work. It’s a place of opportunity, where your success is supported and your career can thrive. VCU offers employees a generous leave package, career paths for advancement, competitive pay, and an opportunity to do mission-driven work.
Recruitment Pool All Applicants Anticipated Hiring Range $10.00/hour Campus Monroe Park Campus Position Type Hourly Hours/Week Normal work days Mon-Fri/ Rotating Weekends Normal work hours 5am-12am Job Category Trades/ Housekeeping and Operations Does this position provide patient or clinical services to the VCU Health System? No Does this position require a pre-placement medical assessment? No Is any portion of this position grant-funded? No Sensitive Position No Resource Critical No Description of the Job
This position is responsible for performing a wide variety of housekeeping services at all Recreational Sports facilities. Housekeepers attend to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail and create a clean and orderly environment for our members.
● Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and trash removal.
● Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards.
● Porter, clean and deep clean activity spaces, classrooms, offices and outdoor spaces at all Recreational Sports facilities.
● Perform floor work on a variety of surfaces, including carpet, epoxy, rubber, wood and synthetic turf.
● Notify supervisors of any damages, deficits and disturbances.
● Check stock levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
● Perform housekeeping duties during special events.
● Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and
• Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance.
• Customer-oriented and friendly.
• Working quickly without compromising quality.
Job Open Date 10/21/2020 Remove from posting on or before Open Until Filled No Special Instructions to Applicants Additional Information Quick Link http://www.vcujobs.com/postings/101271 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
Optional & Required Documents
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application