St. Catherine Universityinvites applications for anApplication Coordinatorposition in the Office of Admission. This is a regular, full-time position which ensures the application process for new students progresses quickly and accurately.
At St. Catherine University we educate women to lead and
influence and we have a successful and engaged Admissions team.
Join us and serve new students as they begin their college
Founded in 1905, St. Catherine University offers the broadest range of academic programs and degrees among Minnesota’s private colleges and universities. A dynamic university for women and men with an innovative college for women at its heart, St. Catherine has a long tradition of excellence in liberal arts, professional studies and healthcare. The University enrolls approximately 5,000 students on two campuses and offers associate, baccalaureate and graduate degrees and a variety of certificates. St. Kate’s has an unwavering commitment to the education of women, to academic excellence and to providing access to students of all religions and beliefs whatever their cultural heritage or social background.
- Process large numbers of applications quickly, efficiently, and
- Process large volumes of transcripts and other application
- Enter data into a database with a high degree of
- Correspond with applicants through a complex database mail
- Respond to applicant questions with a high sense of
- Work both independently and as a part of a team to ensure
applicants move forward in the process
- High School Diploma
- Associate’s degree or some college course work
- One year of experience working in an educational setting
performing administrative work
- Experience completing data entry in a database system
St. Catherine University seeks creative, adaptable faculty and staff who enjoy working in a university climate that promotes cultural diversity and multicultural understanding. Consistent with the university’s commitment to women, diversity and social justice, preference will be given to candidates who manifest these themes in their teaching, work, research and/or service.
St. Catherine University is an equal opportunity employer. Our commitment to inclusion reflects the central value of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet to “love of neighbor without distinction” and provides a learning and working environment that is enriched by the diversity of all our members. Individuals of religious, racial, ethnic, gender identity, nation of origin, or disability groups that have traditionally had less representation in higher education are encouraged to apply. Should you need an interview accommodation please contact us at email@example.com or 651-690-6565.To Apply and Special/Other Requirements Summary
Visit https://www.stkate.edu/careers to apply. Three references
and successful completion of a background check will be required
for employment. For questions, contact Alissa Speckel at
firstname.lastname@example.org. The application deadline is November 6,
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
Equal Opportunity Employer /Drug Free Workplace / Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our university is a proud member of the Upper MidwestHERCand is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Do you have a high school diploma or GED?
- What is your highest level of education completed?
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Doctorate Degree
- Are you presently legally authorized to work in the United
States for any U.S. employer? Please be aware that St. Catherine
University is only able to consider candidates who are authorized
to work in the United States.
- St. Catherine University welcomes applications from candidates
who are traditionally under-represented. We are happy to consider
candidates who are currently in possession of a temporary work
visa, however, please be aware that we do not offer H1-B
sponsorship. Will you now or in the future require an employer to
sponsor you for an employment-based visa/status in the U.S. (e.g.
- Can you perform the essential functions of this position with
or without accommodation?
- How did you hear about this opportunity?
- St. Catherine University Website
- St. Catherine University employee referral
- Newspaper - Star Tribune paper
- Newspaper - Star Tribune web
- Community agency
- Newspaper - Pioneer Press paper
- Newspaper -Pioneer Press web
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC)
- Cover Letter
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Saint Paul
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Saint Paul
- Adult & Continuing Education Programs Not specified Full Time jobs in Saint Paul
- Curriculum & Instructional Development Not specified Full Time jobs in Saint Paul
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Saint Paul