Instructional Technology Coordinator
To apply, visit www.fau.edu/jobs and go to Apply Now (REQ9368).
- Final candidate will be required to have official, sealed transcripts and original NACES evaluation, if applicable, sent from their educational institution to Human Resources prior to the start of employment.
- Successful completion of a background check, which may include a motor vehicle check, credit check, fingerprinting or additional screening, is required for the selected candidate prior to the start date.
- A resume and a cover letter are required for this position. Make sure to attach these required documents in the Attachments section of the application. Any missing required documents may result in disqualification
Florida Atlantic University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action/equal access institution and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status or other protected status. Individuals with disabilities requiring accommodation, please call 561-297-3057. 711.
FAU is committed to the principles of engaged teaching, research and service. All persons aspiring to achieve excellence in the practice of these principles are encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Boca Raton
- Academic Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Boca Raton
- Curriculum & Instructional Development Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Boca Raton
- Instructional Technology & Design (Campus) Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Boca Raton