Research Coordinator II
The clinical trials focus on treatments and or vaccines for combatting infectious diseases. The current focus is on COVID-19 trials.
- Recruit and screen participants by phone or email and schedules appointments for in clinic visits.
- Alert security of participants scheduled visits through use of passage point.
- Observe and record data from participants.
- Enter data from source documents into specific study data base systems such as Emmes and Medidata Rave.
- Perform QC on data collected while entering data to assure accuracy.
- Reach out to staff with discrepancies found in the data collection to better manage quality assurance.
- Maintain study charts in designated locked room or cabinets.
- Assist in clinc setting by taking vital signs and collecting blood specimens.
- Maintain research clinics cleanliness and stock supply.
- Assist with IRB submissions if PI requests.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- One year of relevant experience.
- BLS training
- Strong science background
- Must have attention-to-detail
- Strong computer skills, including adept with typing (40 words per minute)
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Statistics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston