Dr. Hongjie Li’s lab will develop and apply single-cell sequencing technologies to study brain aging and age-related cancers. The position will be responsible for lab management, for performing research experiments on single-cell sequencing, and for training junior researchers including students, postdoctoral fellows and research associates.
Plans, coordinates, and optimizes general and scientific needs of a Baylor College of Medicine laboratory. Provides professional guidance and technical support to faculty and principal investigators and acts as an administrator of an assigned College laboratory.
- Organize laboratory.
- Order reagent/supplies.
- Prepare and monitor budget.
- Assist with animal protocol.
- Monitor laboratory personnel’s online training.
- Attend lab manager meetings.
- Interface with departmental financial team.
- Participate in departmental functions.
- Perform single-cell RNA-seq experiments.
- Perform single-cell ATAC-seq experiments.
- Maintain fly stock.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in a Basic Science or a related field.
- Experience Required: Five years of relevant experience.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: None Required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston