03 311 161 Perinatal Researcher
PERINATAL RESEARCHER] (03 311 161): The Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, Division of Applied Perinatal Research at the University of Maryland School of Medicine is recruiting for a Perinatal Researcher with a strong publication record and experience in either of following research areas: (1) developmental/stem cell biology and reproductive biology, especially in murine cardiogenesis and neural tube development; or (2) insulin resistance/senescence and neurodegenerative diseases. Our research focuses on the genetic and epigenetic mechanisms of maternal diabetes-induced congenital heart defects, neural tube defects, and role of insulin resistance or senescence in pathogenesis of Alzheimer's diseases.
Candidates must have a Ph.D. and expertise at least in one of following fields: embryonic development, cardiac development/disease, neural tube development, molecular biology, epigenetics, and Alzheimer's disease. Additional requirements for applicants are experience in autophagy, non-coding RNA, cellular organelle stress or senescence. Candidate must also have a strong publication record.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Pharmacology Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore