Assistant Campus Director, Misawa Campus
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Worldwide is announces an exciting opportunity at the Misawa Campus location. The Assistant Campus Director (ACD) participates in the general administrative responsibilities of the campus. The ACD also assists in recruitment, public relations, and marketing efforts to provide the civilian and military sectors with relevant information regarding University programs and services. In the absence of the Campus Director and/or the Associate Campus Director, the ACD continues all general operations of the campus with only minimal supervision provided from the Worldwide Campus Department of Campus Operations.
- Promotes the University and its programs through participation in college fairs, briefings of interested groups, and other available means. Communicates with local civilian organizations as well as the military. Helps maintain an excellent relationship and communication with the local Education Services Officer (ESO), for a campus located within an Education Center of a military installation.
- Responsible for the timely completion and submission of registration and end of term actions and student account collections as needed. Maintains pertinent data on these activities to be used in reports on campus operations. Maintains student data in Campus Solutions (CS) and Campus Imaging. Appropriate use of the CS comment screen as applicable. Participates in monitoring the enrollment trends of the campus. Ensures that all University policies and procedures are enforced.
- Provide(s) various student services to include academic advisement and counselling, preparation of unofficial student evaluations, degree maps, maintenance of imaged student records, and reconciliation and follow-up of student accounts receivable. Performs regular, in-person contact with prospects, applicants, new students, and continuing students in line with Campus Communications timeline.
- Images any necessary supporting VA documents for the certification of veterans for educational benefits in a timely and accurate manner.
- Acts for the Campus Director or the Associate Campus Director as needed in their absence. Maintains a positive and professional image at all times. Demonstrates sound decision making and troubleshooting skills.
- Assists in monitoring and processing budget expenditures for the campus. Practices diligence in safeguarding of University assets. Along with other campus staff members, ensures that campus financial affairs are in good order and that the campus is audit ready at all times.
- Provides administrative support for the campus, including answering telephones, email, processing mail, ordering supplies, and assistance to faculty members teaching at/for their campus. Maintains daily campus operational hours for student services needs. Ensures that classrooms and facilities are ready for instructional use at all times.
- Associate’s degree or completion of program of 18+ months after high school
- (0-1) years of work related experience
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Analytical skills with an in depth knowledge of information systems and technical expertise with Microsoft operating systems, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook/email, and Internet end-user applications.
- Excellent customer services skills required.
- Working knowledge of office procedures and equipment.
- Aviation background or experience