Assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy
The Department of Occupational Therapy at Colorado State University is seeking applications for a full-time tenure-track assistant professor. The 9-month appointment will begin August 16, 2021. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter addressing how their professional experiences align with the required and preferred qualifications, a current curriculum vita, and the names, email addresses, and telephone numbers of three (3) professional references. References will not be contacted without prior notification of candidates.
Applications must be submitted to http://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/80500 by 11:59 pm (MT) on November 17, 2020 for full consideration. Inquiries regarding the position may be directed to James Graham, PhD, at JE.Graham@colostate.edu.
CSU is an EO/EA/AA employer and conducts background checks on all final candidates.
- Eligible for licensure as an occupational therapist in Colorado
- Earned research doctorate
- Active engagement in scholarship related to the study of participation in everyday occupations and/or human performance that supports participation
- Commitment to establishing a successful research program, including attaining funding and disseminating scholarly work
- Demonstrated potential for excellence in graduate-level teaching
- Evidence of commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion
- Evidence as a strong collaborator
- Expertise in one or more of the following: mental health, community-based practice, assistive technology, qualitative research methods, occupational therapy practice with adults or older adults
- Record of successful mentoring of research students
- Record of teaching innovation