Assistant or Associate Professor of Marketing
The Dillard College of Business Administration (AACSB accredited) at Midwestern State University (MSU Texas) invites applications for a 9-month, tenure-track Assistant or Associate Professor of Marketing beginning Fall 2021. The successful candidate will be expected to teach a standard load of 3-3 with possible summer teaching at both the graduate and undergraduate levels. Face-to-face and online teaching are both expected. Additionally, the successful candidate will be expected to engage in scholarly activities leading to the maintenance of faculty qualifications in accordance with the Dillard College of Business Administration’s faculty qualifications policy. The successful candidate will also be expected to provide service to the department, college, university, and profession. Salary is competitive.
- A Ph.D. in Marketing or related discipline awarded by an AACSB-accredited university. ABD with significant progress toward completion of the dissertation is acceptable at the rank of Instructor (Ph.D. required by May 2021).
- Track record of excellence (or evidence of potential) in teaching (including online) various marketing subjects such as Principles of Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Consumer Behavior, Promotion Management, Social and Digital Media Marketing, and Service Marketing.
- Demonstrated research and other intellectual contributions (or evidence of potential) consistent with AACSB standards.
This position is designated as security sensitive and requires the finalist to complete a criminal background check. To apply, please send electronically a letter of application, current vitae, unofficial undergraduate and graduate transcripts, and list of three professional references to: Shih Yung Chou, Chair, Department of Management and Marketing, Dillard College of Business Administration, Midwestern State University, 3410 Taft, Wichita Falls, TX 76308. EEO/ADAAA compliance employer. E-Mail: email@example.com.
The Dillard College of Business Administration at MSU Texas offers AACSB-accredited undergraduate and graduate programs to approximately 900 students. Its thirty faculty members work closely and collaboratively to produce graduates ready to succeed professionally and also to provide specialized services to the region. The college enjoys an excellent student-faculty ratio. Our small classes are designed to provide a small college environment at an affordable state university price. Faculty know their students and provide them with the personal attention that is made possible through smaller classes. MSU Texas, with an enrollment of about 6,000 students, is one of 36 public institutions of higher education in Texas. It is the only Texas university that is a member of the Council of Public Liberal Arts Colleges (COPLAC).
MSU Texas is located in Wichita Falls, Texas which has an area population of 150,000 and lies approximately 120 miles northwest of the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. This convenient location, combined with our vibrant university, a local U.S. Air Force base, a downtown renaissance, and a low cost of living makes it an attractive place to live, work and play.
Apply for Assistant or Associate Professor of Marketing
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Wichita Falls
- Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Wichita Falls
- Business Administration Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Wichita Falls
- Marketing & Sales Tenured/Tenured Track Competitive Full Time jobs in Wichita Falls