Performs carpentry duties necessary to construct and maintain building woodwork such as bins, counters, shelves, benches, stairs, doors, windows, and so forth.
- Assembles casework items for construction projects.
- Works from drawings or verbal instructions.
- Repairs high grade articles of furniture such as cabinets, chairs, store fixtures, and office equipment.
- Coordinates and schedules work with other trades personnel and contractors to complete jobs in a timely manner.
- Performs carpentry duties using a variety of carpentry hand and power tools.
- Maintains clean work area and assists lead carpenter in cleaning up completed projects.
- Follows up with customer to ensure quality and satisfaction.
- Cuts out wood trim and plastic laminates for case work projects.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Three years of relevant experience in general carpentry and/or casework fabrication.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.