Clinical Case Manager
Clinical Case Manager 1
- Provides case coordination for special needs children and their families/care providers.
- Creates and conducts various trainings and support groups to
families and professionals within our catchment area.
- Reviews and interprets evaluation and assessment results provided and maintains appropriate records consistent with program requirements.
- Provides appropriate developmental outcomes and strategies for families and/or professionals working with assigned family.
- Coordinates client services and referrals to community agencies.
- Coach families and care providers on strategies and techniques needed for the special needs child/family in order to meet outcomes.
Pay Range Based on Market:
Lower reference point: $44,700 Midpoint: $58,100 Upper Reference point: $71,500
Master's degree in an appropriate area; or a bachelor's degree in an appropriate area and two years of relevant experience.
- Master’s degree in special education or closely related degree.
- Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst or Board Certified Behavior Analyst preferred.
- Knowledge of the Autism Spectrum Disorder preferred.
This is a time-limited position. Time limited positions are based on circumstances, such as funding sources, which control the length of time for which the position is available.
Background Check is Required.
To be considered you must upload your Cover Letter, Resume/CV, and 3 References.
University of Florida College of Medicine – Jacksonville: Visit this link to watch the video.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
Health Assessment Required: Yes.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Special Education Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge