Professor/Associate/Assistant Professor in English Language and Literature Studies (Ref:DHSS201003)
UIC now invites candidates for this position which is expected to be filled in February/September 2021:
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in English Language and Literature Studies (Ref: DHSS201003)
Candidates with expertise in one or more of the following areas are welcome:
1) Digital Humanities (preferably with experience in teaching professional writing or technical writing);
2) Applied Linguistics;
3) Literature and Composition.
Candidates with a potential in scholarship preferred.
Candidates should have a PhD degree in a related discipline. Successful candidates are expected to be committed to excellence in undergraduate or postgraduate teaching. Preference will be given to candidates who can undertake independent research leading to outstanding outcomes, including publications in high quality international-refereed journals.
Appointment to this position will initially be made on a fixed-term contract of two years. Commencing salaries will be commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience. Fringe benefits include housing allowance (applicable to Assistant Professor and above), leave and medical insurance. Continuation of appointment beyond the initial term will be subject to mutual agreement.
*Please complete the job application form and upload the requested documents online: https://hrapp.uic.edu.cn/recruit/job/vacancy/JobDetail/71 .
*If you failed to submit your application online, please send your application by emailing to email@example.com. Applications should include a curriculum vitae and a completed "Job Application Form" which can be downloaded from https://web.uic.edu.cn/en/hr/job-opportunities/application-procedure . Please indicate the position being applied for, including the field of expertise, level and reference number.
The College reserves the right not to fill this position, or to extend the search until suitable candidates are identified or to make an appointment by invitation.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in China
- Humanities Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in China
- English & Literature Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in China
- English as a Second Language Non-Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in China