Clinical Science Manager Years 1 & 2
Administers and manages clinical science sessions for years 1 & 2. Provides support for all required software products and course management systems. Manages the collection, organization and reporting of all data required for students and faculty processes for the clinical science domain. Plans and manages LACE and ultrasound recruitment, orientation, materials and communication. Designs and implements protocols, cases, scoring, feedback on performance based teaching and assessment. Collaborates across units of the institution. Opportunity to learn new software then train faculty and learners on software processes
• Bachelor's degree in education, applied sciences, instructional technology or related field.
• Significant experience in a healthcare or higher education setting.
• High level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to efficiently manage multiple projects and respond to changing priorities.
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
• Master's degree.
• Experience with assessment and data analytics.
• Experience with standardized patient programs and simulation.
The successful Candidate will be required to have a criminal conviction check
About Virginia Tech
Dedicated to its motto, Ut Prosim (That I May Serve), Virginia Tech pushes the boundaries of knowledge by taking a hands-on, transdisciplinary approach to preparing scholars to be leaders and problem-solvers. A comprehensive land-grant institution that enhances the quality of life in Virginia and throughout the world, Virginia Tech is an inclusive community dedicated to knowledge, discovery, and creativity. The university offers more than 280 majors to a diverse enrollment of more than 36,000 undergraduate, graduate, and professional students in eight undergraduate colleges , a school of medicine , a veterinary medicine college, Graduate School , and Honors College . The university has a significant presence across Virginia, including the Innovation Campus in Northern Virginia; the Health Sciences and Technology Campus in Roanoke; sites in Newport News and Richmond; and numerous Extension offices and research centers . A leading global research institution, Virginia Tech conducts more than $500 million in research annually.
Virginia Tech does not discriminate against employees, students, or applicants on the basis of age, color, disability, sex (including pregnancy), gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or otherwise discriminate against employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants, or on any other basis protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and desire an accommodation, please contact Lisa Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org during regular business hours at least 10 business days prior to the event.
Advertised: October 16, 2020
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Roanoke
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Roanoke
- Other Science & Technology Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Roanoke
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Roanoke
- Business & Administrative Affairs Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Roanoke