Assistant Director Recruiting and Admissions- Executive MBA
The University of Colorado Boulder and the Leeds School of Business encourages applications for an Assistant Director of Recruiting and Admissions- Executive MBA ! This position plays a vital role in attaining the Dean’s enrollment goals for the program and will be responsible for developing a recruiting and enrollment plan using current market and industry trends to ensure the Leeds Executive MBA (EMBA) qualitative and quantitative enrollment goals are met. This position will integrate existing school recruitment activities with new outreach efforts to engage targeted audiences while also identifying and implementing new outreach and marketing initiatives to reach under-represented populations. This position is a limited term appointment of 1 year. Pending the success of the program, our goal is to offer a permanent appointment. This position reports to the Associate Dean for Graduate Programs and works closely with the Executive MBA faculty director and the graduate admissions office.
The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Who We Are
Located at one of the top-ranked research universities in the country, the Leeds School of Business combines innovative teaching and groundbreaking research in a diverse academic environment.
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
Recruiting and Admissions Outreach
- Secure the inaugural Fall 2021 class for the Leeds Executive MBA program.
- Actively engage with prospective students to deepen their knowledge of and dedication to participating our program.
- Engage Leeds community partners (e.g., alumni, Leeds corporate partners, business community regionally and nationally) in the student recruiting process.
- Coordinate and deliver recruiting events and large group presentations for prospective students.
- Manage communication with students throughout the application and admissions process to improve yield.
- Partner with Leeds Graduate program admissions team to develop EMBA application and admissions process.
- Maintain database of prospective students in CRM system.
- Collaborate with marketing team to build a marketing and sales plan, and actively engage in execution of that plan, including co-development of materials and communications for the EMBA.
What You Should Know
This position is a limited term appointment of 1 year with an end date of November 2021. Pending the success of the program, there could be the opportunity for this role to become a permanent position. A review of the potential permanency for this role will occur during Summer 2021.
What We Can Offer
The salary range for this position starts at $69,000.
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits , including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder .
Be Driven. Be Strategic. Be Boulder.
What We Require
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Five years professional experience in marketing, sales, or recruiting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What You Will Need
- Effective in engaging high level executives.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team, be outward-focused, and display the highest standards of integrity.
- Ability to work independently with an entrepreneurial mentality.
What We Would Like You To Have
- MBA or other graduate degree related to skills required for position.
- Eight years professional experience in marketing, sales, or recruiting.
- Specific experience with higher education recruiting and admissions.
- Experience recruiting and/or working with underrepresented students.
- Experience with CRM (Slate or Salesforce) systems.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- A current resume.
- A cover letter that specifically addresses how your background and experience align with the requirements, qualifications and responsibilities of the position.
You will not be asked to upload references at this time.
Please apply by November 2, 2020 for consideration.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, applications must be submitted through CU Boulder Jobs .
Posting Contact Information
Posting Contact Name: Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: Recruiting@colorado.edu
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Boulder
- Business & Management Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Boulder
- Business Administration Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Boulder
- Marketing & Sales Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Boulder
- Administrative Executive Not specified Full Time jobs in Boulder