Journey HVAC Mechanic - (STA006560)
Inspects, repairs, and performs preventative maintenance to various heating and air conditioning systems.
- Inspects, repairs, and performs preventative maintenance to HVAC systems including sewage pumps, heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration systems.
- Performs preventative maintenance as assigned.
- May install new systems or replace old systems.
- May provide technical direction to assistants.
- May be required to work special assignments during emergencies.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- THIS JOB REQUIRES A VALID TEXAS DRIVER'S LICENSE.
High school and 1 year experience.
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school diploma or GED.
Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience.
Requires technical certification or licensing directly related to the job, as specified on a job description addendum.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES A: TYPE I & II OR UNIVERSAL” EPA CERTIFICATION”
- Previous experience in higher education, hospitals or hotels a plus.
- Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- This position is an essential position for Facilities and
Construction Management. Essential position you will
be required to perform the work needed if directed by
management even when the office or school is closed and may be
required to report to work.
Note: Please include 3 professional references with your attachments.
Notes to Applicant: Please include a minimum of 3 professional references with your attachments.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Vocational & Technical Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston