Title III Program Director
Program Director, Title III Program
Concord University Research and Development Corporation seeks a Director for the Concord University Title III Program. The Title III Program is broken into three focus areas: increasing affordable access to general education and market-driven degree programs through online courses, providing student engagement with research/internships that lead to graduation and a career, and developing a robust and transparent office of Institutional Research. The Director is responsible for the programmatic, operational, and fiscal management of the program and is accountable for the overall success of all activities for the federally funded Title III grant at Concord University.
- Master’s degree in Higher Education, Counseling, or relevant field;
- A minimum of 3-years’ experience in higher education administration and institutional research;
- Experience with online education, including online course delivery, assessment of learning outcomes;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with customer service orientation.
- Experience in supervising a professional staff, effectively delegating authority and monitoring progress;
- Demonstrated collaboration and coordination skills with the ability to work across multiple university departments and disciplines;
- Experience with assessment and evaluation of programs, monitoring for overall success;
- Ability to accurately interpret and comply with federal and state legislation and institutional regulations;
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Doctorate or Ph. D. in Higher Education, Counseling, or relevant field.
- Experience with grants, including budget development and grants management.
- Experience directing an educational, training or related program and monitoring and assessing program success;
- Experience in curriculum development, teaching, and/or college admission/financial aid processes;
- Successful grant writing experience;
- Experience with US Department of Education grant programs or a similar grant programs;
Cover letter and resume including references should be mailed to: Concord University Research and Development Corporation, Attn: Melanie Farmer, P.O. Box 1000, Campus Box D-142, Athens, WV 24712. Electronic submissions are preferred and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . Concord University Research and Development Corporation is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply for Title III Program Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly