Assistant Professor - CV Anesthesiology
The Department of Ambulatory Operations: Hospital Based Services is seeking qualified CRNA candidates to provide services at a small boutique, 9-year old, community Hospital doing predominantly Ortho, OB/GYN, urology, podiatry, ENT, general surgery, and GI cases. There are 4 Operating rooms, GI lab, Cath Lab, and OB. The facility has a Level 4 Trauma designation with no hearts, craniotomies, transplant, or pediatrics.
Baylor College of Medicine Offers:
- A highly competitive pay scale
- CME allocation
- Great benefits package including: Health, Dental; Retirement Savings Programs (8% to 401(a)), and more;
- To learn more about our benefits, please visit bcm.edu/careers/benefits
Work with our Anesthesiology services team to provide high-quality, evidence-based anesthesia and pain care services at all acuity levels, for all patients, and for a number of different reasons in a variety of settings
Education: Master's degree in in Nursing. DNP preferred.
Experience: None required.
- Required: Current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) by the State of Texas Board of Nursing.
- Required: Current Certification as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) from the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists and Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN).
- Required: Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification. ACLS/PALS card required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.