Coordinator, Business Operations
Assist with scheduling, coordination for diagnostics and requests from patient families. Will be responsible for providing administrative support such as travel, reimbursements and time off request for 6-10 providers within the Neurology section of Pediatrics.
- Assist with processing documents such as check request in SAP, travel request and reimbursements via Concur and ordering through SRM system
- Work with a team of coordinators to answer and triage neurology phone calls. Will be on the phone queue on a daily basis
- Calendar management for assigned providers to include outlook and Qgenda (time off system)
- Schedule and process patient chart updates via EPIC, this includes patient forms (routing to nurses and pharmacy), updating patient records, making outbound follow up appointments, Confirming patient appointments, etc
- Process meeting, travel and reimbursement request through Concur travel/reimbursement system
- Clinical Epilepsy Team Administrative Support (will provide support for 6-10 Epilepsy faculty members)
- Coordinate clinical epilepsy weekly, monthly, quarterly meetings
- May process orders in SRM, obtain quotes for equipment and supplies and check request as needed
- High School diploma or GED.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience answering a busy phone line
- Previous administrative support experience in a clinic and/or academic setting
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.