Graphic Designer 1
Assist with designing interactive eLearning tools and objects. Design elements for various types of eLearning products to effectively communicate ideas that inform, captivate, and inspire the learning process. Contribute to the eLearning team’s efforts to research, develop, and evaluate projects. Communicate with faculty, staff, and students to progress projects, as needed. Will work in a supporting role under the Instructional Technologist in charge of graphics.
Department Specific Essential Job Functions:
- Communicate with department members, staff, faculty, and/or
students to determine the scope and intent of a project
- Utilize Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, as well
as HTML and various other design software, to assist with the
creation of graphics
- Assist with creating visual elements such as illustrations,
original images, logos, and infographics to convey
- Assist with planning layouts, including the selection of
colors, images, and typefaces
- Assist with the design, development, testing, and deployment
of web applications
- Assist in the production of material for web, video,
interactive, and print media
- Present design concepts
- Incorporate changes requested by department members and
- Proof and edit graphics and text
- Stay up-to-date with new and upcoming technologies,
concepts, and design trends
- Other duties as assigned
An associate degree in graphic design or a related field. Experience using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
A bachelor’s degree or higher in graphic design or a related field. Experience using other Adobe Creative Suite software, 3D modeling software, Unity, and HTML.
Will this employee supervise others?
Reasonable accommodations (in accordance with ADA requirements) may be made, upon request, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.