2021 Fellowship with the Office of Evaluation Sciences
The Office of Evaluation Sciences (OES) is currently accepting applications for fellowships beginning in Fall 2021. These positions will be based in Washington DC, with some flexibility based on the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn more about the fellowship here.
Based at the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA), OES is a team of interdisciplinary experts that works across the federal government to help agencies build and use evidence. OES provides government-wide expertise and support on leading practices for evidence-building and evaluation, and partners with federal agencies to answer priority questions using rapid and rigorous evaluation.
To date, OES has completed over 70 randomized evaluations with dozens of agency partners. Our portfolio has spanned priority areas such as retirement security, reducing the cost of government operations, improving public health outcomes, and increasing educational opportunity.
Applicants may apply online here. The deadline to submit is 11:59 p.m. EST Sunday, December 13, 2020.
Note: A Google email is required to submit the Annual Fellowship Application. If you are unable to access the application through Google Forms, please see the full application here.We are recruiting for the following positions:
- Fellows have substantial expertise in the social and behavioral sciences field. Typically they are researchers with a PhD and publication record in a social or behavioral science field (e.g., economics, psychology, political science, statistics, sociology, public policy, business, etc.).
- Associate Fellows typically have recently completed a PhD or postdoc, or have a Master’s Degree plus two or more years of relevant experience.
- Health Fellow should possess expertise in an area of health policy or the application of behavioral insights to health behaviors, experience and familiarity with or deep interest in using health datasets, and be available for a two-year fellowship
*The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Please share this announcement and send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Fellowship Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Professional Fields Fellowship Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Public Administration & Policy Fellowship Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Fellowship Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Other Social & Behavioral Sciences Fellowship Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Washington D.C.