Research Technician III
Full-time laboratory technician position for basic research in the Department of Neurology. The applicant is expected to perform mouse colony management, surgery, electrophysiology experiments, and data analysis.
- Conduct mouse colony management, report the status to PI.
- Support PI's animal surgery and perform post-operational care.
- Prepares and conducts electrophysiology and immunohistochemistry experiments.
- Daily check the condition of animals in the satellite animal facility.
- Collects, compiles and analyzes data using statistical softwares such as R, MATLAB.
- Documents and report results of experiments.
- Orders laboratory supplies and equipment.
- Bachelor's degree.
- One year experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Surgery Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston