Maintenance Mechanic I
Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment, such as motors, pumps, conveyors, belts, fans, heating and cooling systems, etc.
- Examines mechanical equipment to diagnose problems.
- Performs preventative maintenance on machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Disassembles machines and repairs or replaces broken parts.
- Adjusts functional parts of mechanical devices as needed.
- Cleans and lubricates parts.
- Completes work orders of tasks performed.
- High School diploma or GED with additional specialized training.
- One year of maintenance mechanic experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Vocational & Technical Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston