College of Engineering Adjunct
Position Title College of Engineering Adjunct Position Summary
The College of Engineering at California Baptist University invites applications for adjunct faculty appointments to teach a variety of engineering courses. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.
Qualified applicants must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (master’s preferred) in an engineering discipline. The successful candidate will be expected to support the mission of California Baptist University.
The responsibilities of the adjunct include lecture and lab instruction and grading assignments.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6098 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Christian Experience Essay
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Professional Fields Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Law & Legal Studies Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Security Studies Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside