Program Coordinator 1 - (STA006542)
Coordinates and provides administrative support to an ongoing program at the University.
- Coordinates program to ensure that implementation and prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives.
- Participates in planning and developing methods for program implementation and administration; coordinates program activities.
- Reviews records and reports of activities to ensure progress is being accomplished toward specified program objective; recommends modifications to methods or procedures as required to redirect activities and ensure that objective is attained.
- Prepares recurring program reports for management use.
- May participate in preparing grant proposals to state and federal agencies and private foundations.
- May participate in budget planning and preparation and assist in controlling expenditures in accordance with budget allocations for the program.
- May conduct formal training or instruction in a classroom setting.
- Interacts with faculty, staff and students to promote the goals and objective of the program.
- Performs other job related duties as required.
High school and No experience
Education: Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school diploma or GED.Experience: No experience required
Additional Job Posting Information:
This position will be housed in the Graduate and Professional Programs Department at the C.T Bauer College of Business.
The hours for this position are as follows:
Monday and Thursday 10:30am-7:30pm
Tuesday and Wednesday 8am-5pm
Every other Saturday 7am-4pm
The selected candidate will also be required to (including but not limited to):
·Assist with online programs
·Gather information from faculty on course materials
·Communicate with vendors and order textbooks, HBS cases and binder materials
·Coordinate with Assessment Coordinator to ensure teaching evaluations are completed.
·Provide catering service within budget for all EMBA Program and special events.
·Track all expenditures for textbooks, catering and supplies
·Student registration, expedite general petitions and other administrative paperwork
·Keep a calendar of events
· Work special events outside of the normal business hours.
·Interact with faculty, staff and students to promote the goals and objective of the program.
Review record and report of activities to ensure progress is being accomplished toward specified program objective; Grade letters, listserv, Blackboard Learn, directories, team list etc.
The idea candidate for this position:
- Must be familiar with Microsoft office suite.
- Must be available to work flexible hours.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities to use time efficiently.
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management.
Notes to Applicant: See attached document.