College of Arts & Sciences
Department of Biology
The Biology department at Adelphi University invites applications for a part-time instructor to teach a majors level Physiology course starting in January 2021. We seek applicants who have completed or are working toward a Ph.D. in biology, physiology, or an equivalent field with relevant teaching, research or industry expertise to teach undergraduate students.
- The candidate will teach a majors level Physiology course (lecture and laboratory). The course could be taught online or in-person.
- Applicants should have demonstrated research and teaching expertise in the field of physiology
- A Ph.D. in biology, physiology, or related field is preferred.
- Applicants should submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and the names and contact information for three references.
- To ensure full consideration, applications should be received by October 30 but applicant reviews will continue until the position is filled.
- Direct inquiries to Chair, Dr. Andrea Ward (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Adelphi University, New York, is a highly awarded, nationally ranked, powerfully connected doctoral research and teaching university dedicated to transforming students' lives through small classes with world-class faculty, hands-on learning and innovative ways to support academic and career success. Adelphi offers exceptional liberal arts and sciences programs and professional training, with particular strength in our Core Four—Arts and Humanities, STEM and Social Sciences, the Business and Education Professions, and Health and Wellness. Recognized as a Best College by U.S. News & World Report, Adelphi is Long Island's oldest private coeducational university, serving more than 8,100 students at its beautiful main campus in Garden City, at learning hubs in Manhattan, the Hudson Valley and Suffolk County, and online. The University offers students more than 50 undergraduate majors and 70 graduate programs in the liberal arts, the sciences and professional training. With powerful partnerships throughout the New York area, more than 115,000 graduates across the country, a growing enrollment of students from 41 states and 58 countries, and rising rankings from top publications and organizations, Adelphi is a dynamic community that plays a leadership role on Long Island and in the region.
- Back Share
To apply, visit https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=ADELPHI&cws=43&rid=2461