Special Projects - Education Coach II (Temporary)
Sacramento City College
Special Projects – Education Coach II (Temporary)
Job Posting Number: C01309P
Salary: From $20.00 to $28.00 per hour
Closing Date: 10/16/2020
Complete job description and application available online at: https://jobs.losrios.edu/postings/14596
This position is located at Sacramento City College in the College To Career department. The campus is currently hiring temporary employees to fill this position.
For additional information, please call Tasneem Sah, 916-558-2107, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Education Coach II works in cooperation with the C2C Coordinator to develop internship and job placement opportunities with both public and private sector employers.
● Meets with employers to learn requirements of various occupation and staffing needs of employers.
● In addition, assists students with disabilities participating in the College to Career (C2C) Program, either in the classroom or in employment settings, to meet educational and/or employment requirements.
● Develops and employs individualized tutoring strategies assist students in completing educational tasks related to their vocational goals.
● Assists students with computer usage and assistive technology used for accessing student information, curriculum, and completing coursework.
● Consults with C2C Program staff, college faculty and staff, and employers regarding students’ educational/vocational progress, as necessary.
● Provides performance feedback to students in both classroom and on the job settings.
● May assist employers to identify and implement workplace accommodations.
● Writes reports on students’ progress.
● Attends staff meetings and trainings to maintain current knowledge in the field of disability education and employment.
● Maintains student records and any necessary documents in accurate filing system.
Work Year N/A
Variable hours and days, Monday through Friday.
NOTE: Short-term temporary employees shall not be employed for more than 135 days, or 960 hours, whichever is reached first, in any fiscal year. (P6123- 3.2 & 3.3).
The Los Rios Community College District is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate regardless of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, political affiliation or belief, or marital status.