Director, Graduate Admissions
The Director of Graduate Admissions is responsible for graduate business program marketing, recruiting and admissions, focusing on, but not limited to, the generation and management of M.B.A., Master of Science, joint-degree, and certificate program prospects throughout the admission process and up until the point of enrollment. Working with colleagues in the University's Public Relations and Marketing Department, the Director develops and executes promotion and advertising campaigns for Stillman’s graduate business programs. The Director also oversees all communications with prospective graduate students. The Director is responsible for identifying opportunities to offer Stillman programs through alliances with external corporations/organizations and for managing the resulting relationships. The Director also tracks, analyzes and reports statistics on graduate applications, acceptances and enrollments.
- Master's degree in business or a closely related field.
- Three to five years of work experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, including Excel. Ability to become proficient in Slate. 4. Comfort with basic data analysis and the ability to develop and communicate relevant conclusions using data.
- An understanding of the university environment, especially in the area of admissions processes and strategies. Knowledge of graduate business program trends.
- Ability to manage a small staff and to effectively manage a number of concurrent tasks/initiatives. Ability to set and meet goals with little or no supervision.
- Excellent written communications, especially the ability to write clearly and persuasively.
- Excellent oral communications skills, especially the ability to deliver engaging and persuasive presentations.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
More searches like this
- Administrative Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Student Affairs Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Academic Advising & Academic Support Services Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange
- Admissions, Enrollment, Retention & Registrar Administrative Competitive Full Time jobs in South Orange