Assistant or Associate Professor of Finance, Accounting/Finance/Economics
Job Description or Duties:
The Department of Accounting, Finance, and Economics at the University of Nebraska at Kearney (UNK) is seeking applications for a Tenure-Track Assistant or Associate Professor of Finance position to begin in Fall 2021. Candidates should demonstrate a commitment to excellence in teaching and learning, scholarship, and student retention and success.
- Teaching undergraduate and graduate finance courses
- Conducting scholarly research that leads to publication in quality peer reviewed journals
- Participation in internal and external service activities
- Advising and interacting with students
- Pursuing professional development
- Doctoral degree in Finance (an ABD within one year of completion acceptable)
- Teaching experience and a commitment to teaching excellence
- Interest in and ability to conduct high-quality research
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Doctoral degree in Finance from an AACSB accredited school • University teaching experience • Online teaching experience • Quality publication history • Areas of expertise/interest in investments and/or banking and financial institutions
HOW TO APPLY: To ensure full consideration, please submit all application materials before review date November 13, 2020. For more information and to apply visit UNK Employment Opportunities. For more information about the position contact: Bree Dority at email@example.com. For more information about the online application process contact: 308-865-8516 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: With contingent offer of employment, the University of Nebraska will conduct an investigation of employment records, educational records, criminal records, and other records to verify the information provided in your application and/or any additional information you have provided is accurate. Salaries at the University of Nebraska at Kearney are competitive. The University provides a flexible benefits program at minimal cost to the employee. Benefit choices include a Medical Plan and Prescription Drug Program, Vision Care, Dental Plan, LTD, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Dependent Life Insurance, Long Term Care Insurance, and Reimbursement Accounts for Health and Dependent Care. The Employee and Dependent Scholarship program is also available to eligible employees. Basic Retirement Plan options include TIAA and Fidelity.
The University of Nebraska at Kearney, serving over 6,000 students, is one of four University of Nebraska campuses. Established in 1905, the University has a tradition of emphasis in scholarly teaching at the undergraduate and graduate levels in a variety of disciplines. Kearney, a progressive city of over 33,000, is the educational, medical, cultural, commercial, and agricultural center of a large mid-state area. http://www.unk.edu/
The University of Nebraska at Kearney is responsive to University issues which support a diverse work and academic environment. The University of Nebraska at Kearney does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. This policy is applicable to all University administered programs including educational programs, financial aid, admission policies and employment policies. UNK is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity employer. Veterans and persons with disabilities encouraged to apply. The University affirms a policy of equal educational and employment opportunities, affirmative action in employment and nondiscrimination in providing services to the public. University employees, students and others associated with the University who have not received the benefits of these policies, are encouraged to contact the Chief Compliance Officer/ADA Coordinator.
For a copy of the University of Nebraska at Kearney's Annual Security Report, you may contact the Office of Police and Parking Services or visit the website: http://www.unk.edu/annual_security_report
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Kearney
- Business & Management Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Kearney
- Accounting & Finance Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Kearney
- Economics Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Kearney