Spanish Department Adjunct Position
Position Title Spanish Department Adjunct Position Position Summary
The Department of Modern Languages and Literature ( MLL ) at California Baptist University invites applications for adjunct teaching positions in Spanish.
A terminal degree in the field is preferred, although candidates with a master’s degree who are working toward a terminal degree or have significant experience in the field may be considered. Candidates must embrace the mission of California Baptist University and demonstrate a clear understanding of, and commitment to, excellence in teaching through the integration of the Christian faith and learning.
Teaching Responsibilities Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting http://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6069 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Christian Experience Essay
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Unofficial Transcript
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Ethnic & Multicultural Studies Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Foreign Languages & Literatures Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Religion Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside