Senior Director, Advancement - Hilton College - (STA006535)
Provides leadership and daily oversight of an integrated program encompassing development and alumni relations for an assigned college, including budget administration, allocation of resources, and supervision of staff.
- Develops, implements, and directs a comprehensive development
program for an assigned college, including annual giving, major
gifts, planned giving, corporate and foundation support, and
- Collaborates with the dean to establish fundraising goals and
priorities for the college.
- Identifies and communicates a case for support based on college
priorities and determines strategies to further amplify the
college's and university's goals and mission with key
- Develops strategies to strengthen awareness of and ties to the
college within University and external communities.
- Develops and implements individual strategies for a portfolio
of major gift donor prospects; cultivates, solicits and stewards
these donor prospects.
- Provides expertise on advancement matters to the college and
engages academic leadership, faculty, staff, other development
officers and volunteers in advancement activities as
- Establishes and implements an alumni relations strategy for the
college by identifying alumni and industry interests and
corresponding engagement opportunities within the college and
- Administers budget and allocates resources within the college's
development and alumni relations programs, including the
supervision of staff.
- May oversee other advancement activities for the college,
including special events and communications.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
Bachelor's Degree and 7 years experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of seven (7) years of directly job-related experience.