University of Idaho
Location: Coeur d’Alene
Division/College: University Outreach - Northern Idaho
Employee Category: Classified
Pay Range: $15.95 per hour or higher depending on experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
This position is located at the University of Idaho Research Park in Post Falls and provides administrative and fiscal support for University of Idaho in Northern Idaho. Routine administrative duties include processing financial transactions, word processing, filing, composing a variety of business documents, gathering and compiling data, and coordinating administrative tasks for multiple projects.
• One year of administrative experience independently solving problems/performing liaison activities in a work setting; coordinating activities requiring complex arrangements; developing and summarizing material for reports on a frequent or recurring basis; providing office support functions; composing a variety of business documents; researching, compiling, and summarizing data for reports.
• Working in customer service environment.
• Experience with database management.
• Editing and writing business correspondence using proper grammar and punctuation as demonstrated in application materials.
• Using computers for word processing, email, internet searches, data organization and records management.
• Handling multiple projects of diverse nature simultaneously and respond to the needs of a variety of staff and clientele.
• Working independently, with minimal supervision.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Ability to work cooperatively with on- and off- campus organizations.
• Knowledge of Banner, particularly the Finance Modules.
• Knowledge of University of Idaho policies and procedures.
• Experience with Argos.
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions:
Posting Number: SP002570P
Posting Date: 08/26/2020
Closing Date: 10/25/2020
Open Until Filled: No
Background Check: Applicants who are selected as final possible candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
To apply, please visit: jobs.uidaho.edu
University of Idaho is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.