Assistant Professor - Neurophysiology
The Peter Kellaway Section of Neurophysiology and Baylor Comprehensive Epilepsy Center in the Department of Neurology at Baylor College of Medicine, is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a fulltime faculty position. The successful candidate will be appointed at a faculty level commensurate with experience and achievement.
- Direct patient care and participation in the education of medical students, residents, and fellows.
- Participation in the department's outpatient practice as well as inpatient clinical services at Baylor's affiliated institutions
- Participation in the center's clinical trials program.
- The candidate must hold an MD, DO, or MD/PhD degree
- The candidate must have successfully completed residency training in adult neurology, and fellowships in clinical neurophysiology and epilepsy.
- The candidate must be board-eligible/board-certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) in adult neurology, epilepsy, and neurophysiology.
- No other previous experience is required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.