Assistant Professor - MS Center
The Department of Neurology at Baylor College of Medicine is seeking a qualified candidate with training in adult neurology. The successful candidate will be appointed at a faculty level commensurate with experience and achievement. The successful candidate will provide clinical care for adults with neurological disorders in both in-patient and out-patient settings. The clinical focus will be on general neurology. Teaching of medical students, residents and fellows will be embedded in clinical care responsibilities. Depending upon training, interest, expertise, and resources opportunities in clinical research can be available.
- In-patient: There will be direct patient care for patients on the general neurology service of one of the affiliated hospitals of Baylor College of Medicine.
- Out-patient: There will be direct patient care in general neurology in the Department of Neurology Clinic, McNair Campus.
- The candidate must hold an MD, DO, or MD/PhD degree
- The candidate must have successfully completed residency training in adult neurology in an ACGME-accredited program.
- The candidate must be board-eligible/board-certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
- Fellowship training is not required, although will be considered.
- Applicants who have just completed training will be considered as will applicants with previous clinical experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.