The Department of Neurology at Baylor College of Medicine is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a fulltime faculty position.
The candidate will perform a wide range of research related activities in accordance with instructions from the PI and in compliance with the BCM-aproved protocol. These activities can support human, animal and/or basic scientific activities.
- This individual will work for research design and preparation and serve as the primary research coordinator.
- Design and conduct DNA, RNA and protein analysis of the collected samples, organize and process the research data.
- Participation in collaborative research projects and present results at local, regional and national academic conferences.
- Will submit a grant proposal for career development and assist the PI in the preparation of study manuscripts and posters.
- Complete all required training in accordance with relevant standards and provide proof of such as defined by local policy and procedures.
- Postdoctoral training and experience in studying HuR posttranscriptional mechanisms of TDP-43 and FUS expression
- Highly self-motivated with outstanding experimental skills.
- Able to think independently.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston