Senior Coordinator, Provider Support Services
The senior coordinator performs traditional faculty enrollment in government payer programs, including Medicare and Medicaid, to ensure the integrity and quality of practitioner enrolled and practice data. Processes enrollment applications and performs data entry timely, accurately and in compliance with BaylorMedCare, State and Federal standards. The coordinator will perform these and other functions as necessary to meet departmental goals with only general supervision.
- Analyzes, reviews, and processes Texas standard credentialing applications.
- Enrolls providers with Medicare, Medicaid, and any additional managed care plans as needed.
- Assembles and maintains credentialing files for providers.
- Performs audits and quality assurance checks on credentialing files.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Four years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Windows, MS Office applications, and the Internet.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills are necessary.
- Must manage multiple tasks and deadlines using organizational skills.
- Must possess ability to make independent decisions while exercising good judgment.
- A strong sense of customer service required.
- Experience with databases.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.