Enrollment Services Generalist
Posting Number S01307 Position Title Enrollment Services Generalist Internal Position Title Enrollment Services Generalist Department Welcome and One Stop Center Position Type Staff Job Family Classified Job Summary
Under general direction of the Manager, Welcome and One Stop Center; provides up to date, accurate information and assistance to students, staff, and community. Deliver comprehensive general information regarding all aspects of college procedures, programs and services that pertain to the enrollment process. Responsible to support the registration of students in courses according to established guidelines which may require some judgment in the application of policies and procedures. Provide excellent customer service.
1. Associates degree required or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
2. Two years of general office experience is required.
3. Ability to work effectively and constructively with persons of diverse cultures, gender identities, language groups, and abilities; demonstrate sensitivity to and ability to work with the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of community college students, faculty, and staff, including those with disabilities; establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
4. Competency in technologies commonly used in college level instruction.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS :
1. A high level of interpersonal and communication skills are required.
2. Incumbent must be able to give and receive advice and opinions and interact with individuals in situations requiring sensitivity and tact.
3. Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
4. Problem solving skills.
5. Must be able to use a computer to enter, retrieve and manipulate data is required.
6. Ability to sit and interact with public (internal/external) continuously. Ability to walk, stand, bend, squat, climb, kneel, twist, lift (0-50 lbs.), lift (50+ lbs.), carry (0-50 lbs.), carry (50+ lbs.), push (0-300 lbs) occasionally.
1. Experience in a high-volume cashiering operation.
2. Ability to multitask between various computer programs and assisting students.
Posting Date 10/09/2020 Closing Date 10/23/2020 Expected Start Date 11/03/2020 Special Instructions Summary Pay Rate $16.88/hr Full-Time/Part-Time Part-Time Location Grayslake Total Hours per week 24.00 Work Schedule
Monday – Thursday – 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM,
Friday – 12:30 PM- 4:30 PM
Some nights and weekends may be required.
Software Testing Required Excel, MS Word Interview Process Requirements None EEO Statement
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with disabilities. EOE /AA/M/F/D/V
Posting Specific Questions - supplemental questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have an Associate’s degree or an equivalent
combination of education and experience from which comparable
knowledge and abilities can be acquired?
- * Do you have at least two years of general office experience?
- * Do you have experience in high volume cashiering?
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcript 1
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Academic Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Librarians & Library Administration Not specified Part Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Part Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Auxiliary Services Not specified Part Time jobs in Gages Lake