Posting Number S01308 Position Title Testing Specialist Internal Position Title Testing Specialist Department Testing Center Position Type Staff Job Family Specialist Job Summary
The Testing Center Specialist, under the direct supervision of the Grayslake Manager, Testing Centers and in conjunction with Dean, Academic Success, aids in the supervision and coordination of testing services at the Grayslake campus. The Testing Center Specialist handles administering tests in compliance with a variety of applicable testing rules, regulations, and standards, scoring and reporting test results, maintaining test security and records and other related responsibilities. The Testing Center Specialist aids in supervising, supplying input about and training testing employees.
CLC offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits that currently includes BlueCross/BlueShield of Illinois health, Delta dental and Superior vision insurance plans, tuition support for employees and qualified family members, three retirement plans, disability, group and supplemental life insurance, health and dependent care flexible spending account plans, a four-day work week in the summer (Fridays off!), generous vacation, sick and personal time off and 13 paid holidays each year.
The College of Lake County ( CLC ) is a comprehensive community college located in northeastern Illinois committed to being an innovative educational institution providing life-changing paths for our students by offering exceptional learning experiences.
The college is widely recognized for student success, business and community partnerships and for the achievements of our faculty, staff and alumni. Long-known as an employer of choice in Lake County, CLC was ranked #15 on the Forbes list of Top 100 Employers in the State of Illinois for 2019.
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheets databases, various testing software programs, or computer troubleshooting.
3. Experience working with people from diverse backgrounds and abilities.
1. Experience working in testing or an educational setting.
2. Good organizational, communications, and customer service skills.
3. Bilingual in Spanish.
Posting Date 10/09/2020 Closing Date 11/02/2020 Expected Start Date Special Instructions Summary Pay Rate $18.59/Hr. Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time Location Grayslake Total Hours per week 40.00 Work Schedule
Monday – Thursday: 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday: 9:00 a.m. 3:00 p.m.
Software Testing Required Powerpoint, Excel, MS Word, Outlook Interview Process Requirements None EEO Statement
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with disabilities. EOE /AA/M/F/D/V
Posting Specific Questions - supplemental questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a Bachelor's degree or higher?
- * Do you have experience working in testing or an educational
- * Are you bilingual in Spanish and English?
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcript 1
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Community Relations & Institutional Outreach Not specified Full Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Gages Lake
- Other Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Gages Lake