FULL TIME SENIOR LECTURER/ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN ENGLISH
RIT Dubai is currently seeking applications from exceptional candidates for a full-time senior lecturer or assistant professor position (depending on experience) in Creative Writing and Literature starting in the fall semester of 2021. RIT Dubai is looking for a highly qualified, motivated, and enthusiastic individual. The successful candidate is expected to teach first-year composition, creative writing, and literature.
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing or Ph.D. in English literature from an accredited university.
- Previous teaching experience.
- Ability to teach a wide range of courses in English composition and literature.
- Excellent communication skills.
Email your application to email@example.com to the attention of Dr. Jillian Pandor, Assistant Professor of English and Chair of the Department of Sciences and Liberal Arts. The email subject line must include your name and the position you are applying for. Submit the following items as part of your application:
- Resume or CV;
- Cover letter detailing your professional, teaching, and scholarship qualifications and achievements, how these address the required and preferred qualifications for the position, and which course/s of the list you intend to teach; and
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of three references.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until a suitable candidate is
For more information, please visit RIT Dubai website at http://www.rit.edu/dubai/
Apply for FULL TIME SENIOR LECTURER/ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN ENGLISH
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly