Provides advanced administrative skills for the development and promotion of training programs. Responsible for developing, conducting, coordinating, evaluating and promoting a variety of training and communication programs designed to satisfy the training needs of Baylor College of Medicine faculty and staff.
- Contributes to the strategic direction and development of course content for Baylor faculty and staff.
- Develops, coordinates and conducts training courses and employee workshops; responsible for curriculim design and implementation strategies.
- Develops custom training programs based on analysis, selecting appropriate instructional methods, materials, and techniques to ensure high quality training activities that meet operational needs and enhance trainee participation and learning.
- Monitors effectiveness of training programs using appropriate measurement instruments; develops or adopts appropriate modifications as determined to be necessary.
- Advises departments on creating and revising training programs, materials and delivery methods.
- Maintains appropriate records of training activities and programs.
- Researches new developments in the training field specifically related to the skills needed by trainees to successfully apply training material.
- Delivers training sessions or programs; may perform follow-up contacts to all trainees to administer ongoing assessment evaluations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Two years of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston