The laboratory of Dr. Yohannes Ghebre, Department of Radiation Oncology at Baylor College of Medicine, is seeking motivated postdoctoral candidates to help study the molecular basis of tissue inflammation and fibrosis in vitro and in vivo. Accordingly, we are recruiting talented postdocs with expertise in molecular, cellular and preclinical studies.
Postdoctoral Associates are trainees working in an apprenticeship mode in preparation for a career as a scientific professional.
The major responsibilities of the position include performing:
1) Molecular and cell culture studies;
2) In vivo experiments in mouse models of tissue inflammation and fibrosis,
3) Developing new protocols, analyzing data and troubleshooting.
The candidate is expected to generate impactful work that has the potential to be published in top-tier journals and presented at local, national, and international research meetings.
- Education Required: MD or Ph.D in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
- Experience Required: None Required.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: None Required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston