Senior Coordinator, Program Management
Provides administrative support for an education program, including undergraduate, graduate, residency, fellowship, clerkship, continuing medical education, or other College-affiliated education programs.
- Works with the UME Offices (Registrar, Curriculum, etc.) at the College level.
- Works on E*Value as directed for grade management.
- Engage regularly with students and in support.
- Skills and management of grades and information - in Excel and Access as directed by Faculty leadership.
- Understands compliance as outlined for grades and rotations and provides monitoring with updates to Director and at UME meetings.
- Attend and participate in UME College Clerkship meetings, Surgery Education Committee and Medical Student UME subcommittee meetings as directed.
- o Ensures all student assessment forms are launched to appropriate supervising faculty.
- o Submits final course grades in appropriate format to the Office of Registrar by 4 weeks after course completion in compliance with BCM SOM Grade Submission Policy.
- o Must be E*Value proficient.
- o Correspond in a timely manner with Office of Curriculum and Office of Registrar
- o Work with Course directors course documentation including enrollment roles.
- Education Required: High School diploma or GED.
- Experience Required: Four years of relevant experience.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: None Required.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Word.
- Ability to multitask and be organized.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.