Swim School Instructor
Reporting to the Auxiliary Services Team, the INSTRUCTOR:
• Provide competent, safe instruction using recognized lead-up skills as established by our Gator Swim program.
• Has appropriate knowledge of swimming strokes and teaching levels
• Assists with check-in and check-out of swimmers
• Assist in supervising recreational swim, and maintaining safety and cleanliness in pool area.
• Promote good public relations by talking with parents before and after class, not during.
• Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
• Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
• Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.
• Performs various maintenance duties as directed to maintain a clean and safe facility.
• Prepares and maintains appropriate activity reports.
• Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1-3 years of swim instruction experience.
• Availability from 12:30pm – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday, for lessons
• Knowledge of swimming strokes and teaching levels
• Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• Experience in public facility management
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to work without supervision
• Must pass background examination
All applicants must submit:
Contact information for 3 professional references
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Baltimore
- Professional Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Baltimore
- Other Professional Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Baltimore
- Vocational & Technical Fields Not specified Part Time jobs in Baltimore
- Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Baltimore