Administrative Assistant II - Part-Time, School of Psychology 999940
Xavier University is currently seeking applications for a part-time position (approximately 3.75 hours/day, 5 days per week, with some flexibility) as an Administrative Assistant II for the School of Psychology in the College of Professional Sciences. Currently there are approximately 100 graduate students, 250 undergraduate majors and 150 minors in the school. The primary purpose of this position is to ensure the smooth functioning of the School and to act as a liaison between students and faculty. This position will report to the Chair of the School of Psychology.
- Support the Chair of the School of Psychology and provide support for course scheduling, classroom scheduling, and building maintenance for the clinical doctoral program, the industrial-organizational master’s program, and the undergraduate program.
- Serve as the primary contact for visitors, university departments, faculty, staff and former/current or prospective students.
- Coordinate semester course offerings by guiding adjuncts, submitting semester course schedule, checking class enrollments, managing textbooks selection, and obtaining course materials for faculty.
- Support School of Psychology operations by completing FLAC workflows, guiding new faculty/adjuncts through the hiring process, and assists School chair with administrative tasks by recording and retaining School meeting minutes, managing some committee submissions, and maintaining spreadsheets related to faculty evaluations/peer evaluations.
- Manage main psychology office by answering phones/correspondence, scheduling meetings, greeting guests, maintaining office and classroom environments, and ordering supplies as needed.
- Coordinate with other university offices, including the Registrar and Physical Plant.
- Work collaboratively and coordinate with other School of Psychology staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 to 5 years experience in a related field.
Xavier University is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to enhancing equity, inclusion, and diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, skin color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
To ensure consideration, qualified/interested applicants must submit a cover letter, resume and the names and contact information of three professional references on Xavier University's website by October 22, 2020 .
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Other Social & Behavioral Sciences Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Psychology Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati
- Administrative Administrative Not specified Part Time jobs in Cincinnati