Admissions & Records Officer - Analyst
Position Type Civil Service Classification Title Admissions & Records Officer Position's Functional Title Admissions & Records Officer - Analyst Position Start Date 06/01/2020 Position End Date (if temporary) Position Summary
Governors State University is seeking to hire an Admissions & Records Officer – Analyst who will be responsible for the successful export process and data entry of admissions applications from Recruiter to Colleague. Additionally, we are seeking a specialist in the transfer credit equivalency and imaging of all admissions documents and transcripts, scan and link documents; and manage the transfer credits for each student in a timely and accurate manner to support the admission and degree audit processes.
Salary Range: $30,818.96 – $32,359.91
(This is a negotiated position. Salary starts at the base and is determined based on education and experience exceeding the minimum qualifications, in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement).
TWO VACANCIES ARE AVAILABLE .
REQUIRED : HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT MUST BE ATTACHED FOR CONSIDERATION OF THIS POSITION . COLLEGE / UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPTS CAN BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTION .
(See “Special Instructions to Applicants” section below).
1. High school graduation or equivalent.
2. Any combination totaling five years from the following categories:
A. Work experience involving collegiate admissions, records analysis or records management.
B. College coursework in any discipline, as measured by the following conversion table or its proportional equivalent:
- 60 semester hours equals one year
- 90 semester hours equals two years
- 120 semester hours or a Bachelor’s degree equals three years
Visit www.sucss.illinois.gov for more details.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience working in the admissions or records/registration
• Work experience in degree audit
• Experience with Ellucian Colleague
• Experience with Lexmark (formerly Perceptive/Image Now)
• Experience working with transfer credit/course equivalencies
• Understanding of organization-related issues; experience using a relational database, experience with an imaging system, computer proficiency in Windows environment appropriate to position; excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills; ability to complete multiple tasks and high volume of work; mature, professional attitude and appearance; openness to continuing learning and upgrading of skills.
• Knowledge of Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act ( FERPA ) as it relates to the release of records
Posting Date 10/08/2020 Closing Date 10/18/2020 Open Until Filled No Posting Number CS0468P Type of Search External Quicklink for Posting http://employment.govst.edu/postings/5554 Employee ID Department Special Instructions to Applicants
DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENT :
For consideration, applicants are required to attach the following:
1: High School Diploma or GED . College/university transcripts can be used as a substitution.
2: Online Application – Must be fully completed, include all dates of employment, employment status (full-time or if part-time, include percentages), job duties and responsibilities (full details).
3: Cover Letter.
5: A list of three Professional References.
RESIDENCY REQUIREMENT :
Illinois residency required within 180 days of the hire date.
CREDENTIAL ASSESSMENT EXAM DETAILS :
This vacancy involves a Credential Assessment Examination which consist of a review and rating of the applicants Education, Experience, Licenses, and other qualifications. Applicants are required to provide electronic documentation as listed above to verify that the minimum qualifications for this position has been met.
VETERAN’S PREFERENCE POINTS :
Veterans may be eligible to receive additional points on a passing final examination score. To determine eligibility, submit one of the following documents to the Department of Human Resources:
1: Department of Defense – DD214/DD215
2: National Guard – NGB22 Form
3: Discharge Orders
4: Reserves – DD256 Discharge Certificate
Notes: Must be received by the closing date of this posting
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent?
- * Do you have a Bachelor's degree?
- * Please list the field(s) in which you earned your
(Open Ended Question)
- * Do you have at least two to three years of customer/patron
service or public relations related experience?
- Cover Letter
- List of References
- High School Diploma or GED
- Veteran’s Preference Points Documentation
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Safety & Security Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Park Forest