Public Health - Adjunct Faculty
Position Title Public Health - Adjunct Faculty Position Summary
The Department of Public Health Sciences at California Baptist University invites applications from qualified individuals to teach in the public health and/or health science programs on an on-going, as needed basis.
Master’s degree in public health or related field is required. Experience in planning, implementing, and evaluating public health, health education, or health promotion programs/policies is desired.
Teaching responsibilities include a broad range of public health courses on-campus at the graduate or undergraduate level.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting http://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6049 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Christian Experience Essay
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 1
- Unofficial Transcript
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology & Physical Education Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Nutrition Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Other Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside