Audiology - Adjunct Faculty
Position Title Audiology - Adjunct Faculty Position Summary
The Department of Allied Health Professions at California Baptist University invites applications for adjunct faculty in the area of Communication Sciences and Disorders with special knowledge in the area of Audiology.
Qualified applicants must have a minimum of a master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or a related field, a terminal degree in Audiology is preferred. The successful candidate will be expected to support the mission of California Baptist University.
The successful candidate will be a member of a team of faculty with teaching responsibilities spanning a range of CSD / SLP content at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting http://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6079 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Christian Experience Essay
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Unofficial Transcript
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Communications Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Speech & Rhetoric Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Speech & Hearing Sciences Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside