Adjunct Clinical Faculty in Communication Sciences and Disorders
Position Title Adjunct Clinical Faculty in Communication Sciences and Disorders Position Summary
The Department of Allied Health Professions at California Baptist University invites applications from qualified individuals to provide clinical instruction and supervision on an adjunct basis in the Communication Sciences and Disorders program.
Must hold current Certificate of Clinical Competence from ASHA and a current state license.
Responsibilities include providing clinical education and supervision of undergraduate SLPA interns and/or graduate student interns in both on-campus and off-campus clinical sites.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting http://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6081 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Christian Experience Essay
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Dentistry Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Other Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside