Communication Sciences and Disorders - Adjunct Faculty
Position Title Communication Sciences and Disorders - Adjunct Faculty Position Summary
The Department of Allied Health Professions at California Baptist University invites applications from qualified individuals to teach on an adjunct basis in the Communication Sciences and Disorders program.
Must hold a minimum of a master’s degree in communication sciences and disorders or speech-language pathology, and have been active in the field within the last five years.
Teaching responsibilities include a broad range of speech language pathology courses across the Communication Sciences and Disorders undergraduate degree curriculum.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/6082 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Christian Experience Essay
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Unofficial Transcript
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Communications Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Media Studies Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Other Communications Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Speech & Rhetoric Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside